Founded in 2004 out of a passion for the products we sell and service, TechRestore brings together an unmatched repair and product expertise team to provide sales and support for portable electronic devices such as Apple and PC computers, iPad, iPhone etc. Additionally with our Lenovo Warranty Authorization and Dell Partnership we deliver unparalleled support to our EDU partners. With over 15-years of experience providing these solutions, we’ve still kept our sense of wonder about how fortunate we are to work with these fantastic products and people each day.
The Store Manager is one of the most important members of our TechRestore family and a driver of our Values. As a leader you have the opportunity to build a spirited and dynamic team of “crazy ones”, create an unparalleled culture of delivering experiences beyond expectation, and lead a team that exceeds company expectations. Our Store Leaders are sticklers for operational excellence, drivers of results, and fearless leaders who know how to have fun and deliver excellence.
- Deliver Financial Results:
- Monthly Gross Profit goals, Monthly Unit goals, Repair Turn Around, Customer Excellence
- Utilize TechRestore reporting to accurately coach and train team to exceed individual and store goal expectations.
- Deliver operational excellence within the store by completing required shipping, receiving, inventory counts, cash deposits, and embracing a culture around shrink deterrence.
- Willing to do what it takes to help company growth. A driver of sales and service when leading the store.
- Embrace the need for constant improvement of ones self and team
Deliver Experiences Beyond Expectation
- Maintain customer reviews indicative of experiences beyond expectation.
- Instill a culture where every employee utilizes the Sales Process to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
- Ensure required certifications are maintained in order to provide our customers with the best service possible.
- Agile and can work the back of house and lead from the front driving sales and results.
- At least one year of successful leadership required.Instill a culture where every employee utilizes the Sales Process to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
- At least one year of successful leadership required.
- Avid user of social media and enjoys highlighting a fun work atmosphere
- Attention to detail and a love of accuracy.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Attitude is everything. We are here to have fun and help people!
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Distinguished at customer service and can consistently deliver excellence.
- Committed to “doing the right thing” to include polices, procedure, attendance, and all ethical decisions.
- Must be able to lift/move boxes and devices weighing in excess of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively utilizing written and spoken English including the ability to provide clear and constructive feedback to team.
- Must have schedule availability for retail leadership. Closed Sundays and ALL major holidays.
|Job Category||Leadership, Store|