Founded by the team that started the first overnight Mac repair business in 1994, TechRestore offers consumers, businesses and educational customers an award-winning Apple device, PC and Chromebook repair services, sales and asset management. Our Certified Technicians have repaired and refurbished over half a million products. We work hard to thrill our clients and we’re passionate about solving problems quickly.
We are looking to add a front line Client Success Representative. The candidate we seek is self-motivated and shares empathy and compassion to ensure our customers receive an experience beyond expectation. They are technical-minded, personable and understand we are here to serve our customers and have fun!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Results driven
- Delivers experiences beyond expectation.
- Adhere to service programs as outlined by TechRestore
- Ensure all customers are assisted in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner
- Conduct troubleshooting and service check-in’s in a manner that reflects TechRestore’s mission.
- Answer the phone in a prompt, friendly manner and take care of customer requests as needed
- Manage parts receipt, tracking, and distribution process. This includes staying alert to Loss Prevention issues and using checks and balances based on processes and reports
- Help perform inventory counts as needed
- Perform customer check-ins and check-outs
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries
- Ability to learn TechRestore’s product line and the ability to communicate our solutions
- Keeps records, processes orders and updates notes with an analytical mindset
- Ability to discuss technology and provide accessory support and sales
- Maintain all required certifications as outlined for your position
- Ensure that we are meeting our goals and metrics as required including personal sales, production and growth goals
- Encourage a great culture amongst the team and have fun doing it
- Technical & Professional Knowledge/Skills – Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise
- Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having them imposed
- Continuous Improvement – Originates action to improve existing conditions and processes; uses appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implement solutions, and measure the impact
- Socially inclined. Position could offer opportunity to create and share media via TechRestore’s established channels
Qualifications (Education and/or experience)
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
- At least two years of work experience required
Minimum qualifications, job skills, abilities
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback in person, via phone, email, etc.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to TechRestore
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Possess analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Working ability to model consistently TechRestore’s commitment to a respectful, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Committed to TechRestore’s policies and procedures, including attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- Working ability and willingness to learn new products and grow within the company
- Proficient with computer software e.g; Microsoft Office, Mac OS, Windows OS, etc.