We talk an awful lot about how awesome Louisville is (well, it IS!) and all the great things our walk in customers can enjoy. Beautiful store, convenient hours, Oregon Trail on the Apple II .. the list goes on and on.
We also have a national customer base that has been with us from the start and continues to grow year after year.
WE’RE HERE (AND THERE) TO HELP!
Most people (us included) hate to part with our Mac devices, even if they’re broken or acting up. We understand there are bigger things at stake than the inconvenience of time; the biggest concern is the integrity of the company doing the repair.
Here are some common obstacles people have shared (before they became our customers):
- It’s expensive to ship and it takes a long time to get to Kentucky.
- Is my data safe? (aka: Who are these techs?)
- What if it’s weeks before I get my device back?
- I don’t know how much it will cost – will I be overcharged?
- Are the parts quality?
- What if something goes wrong when I get it back?
Now, we won’t claim that it will be less painful to put your MacBook, iPad or (heaven forbid!) iPhone in a box and hand it over to the UPS driver. We don’t like being away from our devices. It’s natural to worry and yes, you may feel a little lost. Whether you use it for business or pleasure, most Americans are very attached.
Luckily, TechRestore was founded on the idea that we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. Specifically, that means we cover all the bases, from setting up the repair, to shipping it, communicating along the way and getting it back fast. We also offer at least one year functional warranty on most repairs.
Here are a few ways we make it easy for you:
- The most common repairs have a flat rate repair fee and can be ordered online or by phone.
- Shipping options! Ship it yourself or take advantage of our low priced shipping – from UPS Ground to Next Day Air speeds. Kentucky is centrally located to more of the U.S. so most of our customers have actually found the shipping time shorter.
- Our techs are Apple Certified (of course!) and have years of experience in the Apple ecosystem. Once it arrives, work begins within hours. We’ll be in touch if we need information or approval before we can move ahead and we’re always available to answer questions that come up for you.
- Most parts are in stock or nearby. If something needs to be ordered, we’ll let you know when we expect it AND we trust the parts (hence, the minimum 1-year warranty!).
- We’re here for you after the repair! We want to know that everything is working as expected. On the rare occasion it’s not, we work to make it right with the least inconvenience possible (we hate when stuff like that happens!).
Rest assured, folks. We are who we say we are. When our heads hit the pillow at night, we sleep soundly, knowing we have done our best, with integrity. If you have any doubts, look us up on Google, FaceBook, Yelp or the Better Business Bureau websites. Our customers love us because we treat every customer like family.
OH, and did we mention … customers who mail their devices in actually get something our local customers don’t – NINJAS! To keep your device safe as it travels back to you!
We hope if you’re having any doubts, this has helped you feel more at ease. While there’s nothing better than having a reliable, trusted partner like TechRestore right in your own town – there’s also no substitute for honest, quality work.
CALL 888-647-3786 Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm ET and Saturday 10am – 5pm